To book a date with Stefan to lead a course, please contact: email@example.com
- Touch is our first language.
- Infants starved of tactile contact tend to become withdrawn or disturbed, yet as adults we routinely deprive ourselves
- Touch can be enlivening. It can rebalance the body and emotions while soothing the mind. Yet rarely are we encouraged to explore or to enjoy it.
- Stefan uses his many years of experience as a group facilitator to create a framework for us to feel safe while giving and receiving the simple magic of tactile contact.
- Stefan has a degree in Social Anthropology and has studied Psycho synthesis, NLP, Voice Dialogue, Biodanza ( therapeutic dance ), and Aromatherapy massage.
- This workshop is tailored to suit each group and is ideal for community groups, peace conferences, or any group which wishes to develop respect, trust and empathy.
- The approach is simple and non-threatening. The effect can be profoundly moving and life-changing.